Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2021 | 10am - 11am
SAR's Mack Powell Event Center, 2003 Howe Ave.
Instructor: Bill Angove
This is an In-Person class only.
What you'll get:
- 1031 Exchange Terminology
- Capital Gain Taxes & other Tax Issues
- Hold, Sell, Exchange & Taxpayers Motives
- Sale vs a 1031 Exchange
- IRC §1031 and Exceptions
- Converting a Rental to a Residence
- Like-Kind Real Property
- The Exchange Equation
- Delayed Exchanges and Identification Rules
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors or lecturers.
All registrants must cancel at least 48 hours in advance to receive refund (Illness, accident or death in the family excluded).