Instructor: Bob Thomas, Broker-Owner of KTB Property Management
Wednesdays - Nov. 9, 16, 30 and Dec. 7 | 11:00 am - 2:15 pm
SAR's Training Room
2003 Howe Ave. Sacramento CA, 95285
in-person class only
Feel free to bring your lunch.
Sign up for the series or take a class individually.
- How to set up your Property Management Company
- Software selection
- Legal Update
- Setting up your trust and general accounts
- Miscellaneous issues including medical marijuana
- Management & rental agreements, addendums
- 3-day and other notices
- Forms from C.A.R., CA Apartment Assn vs. your own forms
- Various property management software
- How to run your company from your tablet
- Trust Account accounting
- Registering with the correct local authorities
- Property registration and inspections
- How to prepare for the audit
- Inspections, software and forms
- Rent Control
- Marketing with websites/social media
- Marketing to generate referrals
- Using newsletters, promotions, special offerings
- Money that goes right to the bottom line
- Monthly maintenance programs
- Fees: late, NSF, application, etc.
Please email Marcus Arroyo at [email protected] with any questions.
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However, this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors, or lecturers.
All registrants must cancel at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund (Illness, accident, or death in the family excluded).