Earn credit toward the Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC)
Instructor: Wendi Molina
Wednesday, June 14 from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Mack Powell Event Center
2003 Howe Avenue, Sacramento
What you'll get:
- Learn how the Residential Purchase Agreement lays the foundation for the transaction
- Understand how, when, and why you use the different disclosures
- Identify what paperwork is required from each party
- Discover how the escrow and lending process work together to close the transaction
- Set timelines for contractual obligations and contingency removals
- Complete the documentation required in order to submit a complete file
Please contact Marcus Arroyo at [email protected] with questions.
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However, this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors, or lecturers.
All registrants must cancel at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund (Illness, accident, or death in the family excluded).
About the instructor:
With more than 20 years of experience as a transaction coordinator (TC), Wendi Molina has been teaching our members for many years the aspects of transaction coordination and how to create a smoother transaction process. Besides teaching, she also runs her own TC consulting company helping real estate professionals meet their goals.