Tuesday - Wednesday, Oct 25 - 26, 2022
9:00am - 4:00pm
SAR Mack Powell Event Center
2003 Howe Ave, Sacramento CA, 95825
This is an in-person class only.
Help your senior clients take the next big step!
What you'll get:
- Build skills in key areas of senior real estate
- Gain access to a network of over 15,000 designees
- Receive ongoing education that keeps you at the forefront of senior issues
You will gain practical knowledge and techniques, including learning:
- Key differences in housing options, from age-restricted communities to assisted living
- Applications of the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Ins and outs of reverse mortgages
- How to use pensions, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
- Ways in which Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security affect real estate decisions of clients over 50
- How to recognize and protect clients from mortgage finance and loan schemes that target borrowers ages 50+
Please email Marcus Arroyo at [email protected] with any questions.
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However, this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors, or lecturers.
All registrants must cancel at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund (Illness, accident, or death in the family excluded).