Instructor: Theresa Gorham
Wednesday, September 28 | 9:00am - 12:00pm
SAR Mack Powell Event Center
2003 Howe Ave, Sacramento CA, 95825
- Learn how to ensure your client receives all appropriate disclosure documents
- Understand what constitutes a “completed disclosure”
- Best practices to mitigate disclosure risk
- Standard of care with disclosure timelines and delivery
- Learn to identify PACE Tax Liens, Mello-Roos, and 1915 Bonds
- In-depth review of AB38 (New 2021 Fire Hardening and Defensible Space requirements)
- Navigating the NHD
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However, this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors, or lecturers.
All registrants must cancel at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund (Illness, accident, or death in the family excluded).