Presenter Bob Brand discusses:
- Updates on new litigation trends for 2023 plus a review of common TDS & AVID errors
- Limiting lawsuit potential on social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.)
- New strategies to reduce liability in real estate advertising content
- Techniques to minimize lawsuit potential with an investor client
- Review of the three best techniques to avoid litigation and more
About the Instructor:
Presenter of California's leading seminars on property condition disclosure strategies, Robert Brand is a high-content speaker with a unique ability to take what works in court and apply it to the real-world experiences of real estate professionals.
Webinar Duration: 1 Hour
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However, this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors, or lecturers.
All registrants must cancel at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund (Illness, accident, or death in the family excluded).
Please note: This webinar will not be recorded per the instructor's request.