Thursday, July 29, 2021 | 10 am - 12 pm
National speaker Josh Cadillac will give you tips on how to up your real estate "game." You will learn how to truly talk about real estate and know exactly what makes it such a wonderful opportunity for customers.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Identify buyers who would benefit from ownership rather than renting.
2. Explain the benefits of homeownership to a potential buyer.
3. Provide an overview explanation to a buyer how a mortgage works, PMI, taxes & insurance and how to arrive at an approximate payment.
4. Briefly explain the tax benefits of homeownership.
5. Describe how a home can appreciate in value and what a HELOC is and how it works.
Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam for reminders and information on this course.
This webinar will be recorded for later viewing purposes only through this SAR education portal. Please do not personally record this webinar.
This course is sponsored by the Sacramento Association of REALTORS®. However this sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the instructor, authors or lecturers.